Thursday, June 08, 2006

She's Back ! We Didn't Starve!

Our Human is back! She came dragging in at 2:30 this morning with some story that she'd been at a conference for five days. Now that our blogging computer is back, we will have more to say about our experiences. Meanwhile, we are eating.

Alberta

Sky

Blackie and Charlie

BTW: We didn't REALLY starve while she was gone. Our OtherHuman talks a tough game but is really a pushover when it comes down to it. But we really appreciate the notes of concern and suggestions from our feline comrades in blogging.

--
Alberta, Sky, Blackie and Charlie

4 comments:

The Crew said...

Blackie...I love your purple collar & tag. I wear purple too. I think it compliments my fur!

Love,
Tipper

Fat Eric said...

I am glad you didn't starve. My dad has gone away this weekend but my mum normally feeds me anyway so I won't go hungry! I have put some more pictures of my flowers up like you asked.

Shaggy and Scout said...

Glad all is well in your corner of the world! Eat first, ask questions later.....

Big Piney Woods Cats said...

Good things are back to normal. I hate disruptions.

Patches Lady